Job Title: Organisation Coordinator
Location: Egypt (fully remote)
Application Deadline: 27 January 2024
Position Type: Full Time
Languages Required: Arabic, English
Starting Date: 10th of February 2024
Duration of Initial Contract: 12 months (2 months probation- possibility for renewal)
The Sex Talk Arabic (TST) is an intersectional feminist digital organisation tackling issues of sexual violence in Arabic-speaking societies through advocacy, knowledge production and service provision. TST supports individuals and communities with alternative and accessible knowledge and resources that enable them to make informed decisions about their bodies, relationships, health, and rights.
About the Vacancy:
We are excited to announce a full-time remote position for an experienced and dynamic Organisation Coordinator. We are seeking a highly motivated and organised individual with strong digital acumen and proficiency, capable of navigating and leveraging various digital tools, platforms, and technologies to join our team. This position offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of our organisation.
- Oversee day-to-day administrative tasks, including managing and updating our official website and digital platforms, scheduling, and coordinating meetings and events.
- Ensure the organization’s website is up-to-date, user-friendly, and aligned with digital communication strategies.
- Respond to online inquiries and engage with the digital community to foster a positive online presence.
- Work closely with project teams to ensure smooth execution of organisational initiatives, design and monitor project timelines, and assist in overcoming any potential challenges.
- Serve as a primary point of contact between internal teams, external partners, and stakeholders.
- Utilise relevant tools to facilitate effective communication and collaboration to achieve organisational goals.
- Maintain and organise organisational databases and drives, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality of information.
- Assist in budget tracking, expense reporting, and financial record-keeping.
- Collaborate with the finance team to ensure compliance with financial procedures.
- Take a lead role in planning and executing organisational events, workshops, and conferences, from inception to completion.
- Collaborate with teams in the preparation of grant applications and project proposals. Ensure timely submission and compliance with submission requirements.
- Provide administrative support to team members, including travel arrangements, document preparation, and general assistance as needed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2 years of proven experience in organisational coordination, administration, or related roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or a related field. Relevant certifications are a plus.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English, and ability to interact professionally with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrate ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented, culturally diverse environment.
- Demonstrate self-motivation and the ability to work efficiently in a remote work environment.
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in using Microsoft Office software and management digital tools.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to overcoming challenges.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Knowledge in the field of Gender and Sexual Health and Rights is a plus.
Please submit your up-to-date CV and cover letter (400 words max) detailing your relevant experience and two professional references to: Info@thesextalk.net before the deadline: 27th January 2024
Please use “Org Coordinator – applicant” in the email subject.
We particularly encourage members of our target communities (Women in all their diversities) to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in joining our team!